In January Christian Fiction began an online book promotion experiment using Twitter. Jill Elizabeth Nelson was kind enough to participate in the first experiment.
On Monday Christian Fiction will experiment again. This time two other author members of the Twitterati, Brandon Satrom and Kathleen Popa will participate in an Twitter Book Chat, and we are inviting you to participate.
Summary: Libby Burton longs to be close to her twin sister, Tori, but their lives have taken them in different directions. Forced to share Aunt Stella’s old Philadelphia home in order to receive their inheritance, Libby hopes for a change, but it isn’t looking good so far. First, Tori tries to steal the affection and allegiance of Libby’s thirteen-year-old daughter, Chloe. Then when a crossword puzzle with a hidden warning shows up on their doorstep, Tori refuses to take it seriously-inspite of the dead man who delivers it. Libby finds comfort in neighbor Drew Canfield, but he hesitates to trust her after his disastrous marriage. As Libby struggles to act faithfully in the midst of these confusing relationships, she must also deal with a stolen diamond and a botched kidnapping. The answer to her problems lies in the riddles of the crosswords, if only she can solve the puzzle before it’s too late.
Author Bio: Gayle Roper has been writig mystery and romantic suspense novels for more than thirty years and is the author of over forty-five books. She is a three-time Christy Award finalist, the winner of three Holt Medallions, and the recipient of a Lifetime Achievement Award from Romantic Times magazine. Her novel Autumn Dreams won Romance Writers of America’s RITA Award for Best Inspirational Romance. She and her husband, Chuck, divide their time between Pennsylvania and Ontario, Canada.
Now here are the details on how you can participate in our live Twitter chat on Monday.
- Read the book. If you don't have it, goto your public library or buy it a your local store. Check the sidebar for Books-A-Million(BAM) discounts. If you still can't snag a copy between now and Monday, don't worry. Download this excerpt, to warm you up. You can still chat. After we chirp this book, you will go and get it.
- Get a Twitter Account, if you don't have one. Twitter is a miniblog platform that you can link to your blog and read via your cell phone. So you can participate via SMS technology, if you don't have internet access.
- Follow me, Kathleen and Brandon. Here are our usernames:
- http://twitter.com/deegospel - Dee/ Me
- Participate in Christian Fiction Blog's Weekend Chatterbox Question here and at Twitter. Come to the site for the chatterbox question, if you are an email subscriber or read the most current post.
- Join us Monday, EST to read, chime in and participate in the book chat.
- If you decide to join us, leave me a comment, so I can follow you and add yo to the discussion.