I don’t have a clue, so I’m seeking nominations from you. I will be compiling a Summer Reading Challenge of the most inspiring books of the summer for Christian Fiction Online Magazine and Christian Fiction Blog and I need your nominations. These are the categories:
- Most Anticipated Debut
- Horror (yeah we scare folk, too)
- Soul Stirring
- Big Book
- Young Adult
- The Lits
- Graphic Novel
This list will also be presented in a newsletter for libraries, bookstores and bookclubs to use.
How would I like to receive these nominations?
- the books must release between May and September 2010
- I need soft copies of the first 3 chapters of the book(pdf)
- a 14 word synopsis of the book'
- high resolution photo of the book cover
- product specs including Bowker #
- the book must be available to be shipped via B & N Distribution, Ingram or Baker & Taylor
- if you have discounts for bookclub order, let me know that, too
Send to Via email to deegospelpr at gmail dot com. Deadline for nominations are May 10.
I will make my selection based on my storytelling aesthetic. If you don’t know what that is, read this blog or check out my book reviews. Google Me. Or check out last year’s Summer Best Reads: http://christianfiction.blogspot.com/2008/05/2008-summer-beach-read-nominee-2-say.html
pic credit: me when i did weight watchers the first time. i’m back on the wagon yall. lol