We're in Day 5 of Build a Better Book Blog, and we're still at the setup phase.
In Day 4 we discussed ten types of book blogs. Over the weekend you have had time to decide what type of book blog you want to set up or the type you want to refocus your current blog to. Whatever the case it is important to develop a focused idea of your blog. Choosing a name that let's the reading community know exactly what you represent makes it easier to find you and to hang around on your blog. It's one thing to set up a blog, then do nothing with. But if you want to build a better book blog you need to start at the beginning...your blog name.
Today we will talk about the all important blog name, why it's important, and the rules that will help you make your selection.
1. Decide upon a Blog Name that makes the focus of your Blog Crystal Clear.
- The Brown Bookshelf is about? Click here to find out.
- Christian Fiction is about?
- Romance Divas Divine Blog is about? Click here to find out.
2. Choose a Name that brings Readers to You Easy
To read further, please join the FREE Series here.
Photo Credit: Just Your Typical Book Blog