- Is it too late to join (quick answer No. rolling admission, just pick up at Day 1)
- I don't have the time to commit, but I will some day. (quick answer, just register and pick up at Day 1 when you can.)
- Do I build a blog now and how?
Yes, but you build it first on pen and paper. You don't want to set up a blog one place then learn later that it would be better supported someplace else. It is critical to take the time in the beginning to plan and research the tools you need to build a better blog than what you have.
There are five questions that will help you make your best choice:
- Am I willing to self-host this blog? That means will my blog sit on my server or do I need a an open source blog that is free to build online.
- Does my blog need to be able to perform simple functions or advanced ones? For example can I feed my constant contact mailing list into my feed.
- How is easy will it take to set up?
- What parameters do I have to layout and design? (something you talked about in the message board)
- Is customization a must for me?
It's not too late to sign up. You begin your course at Day 1 and work yourself up at your own pace.