1. My write-or-die chick, Claudia Mair Ragamuffin Diva Burney is retiring from blogging. Stop by ang give her a divalicious farewell. D#$n, D^*n, da#!...(my bad impersonation of Florida Evans in Good Times)
2. Chip has announced a winner of his Bad Poetry Birthday Contest. These bad poets need therapy except me, of course.
3. Brandilyn Collins gives a great review of The Shack.
4. ECPA May 2008 Top Ten Fiction:
- The Shack, William P. Young
- The Forbidden, Beverly Lewis
- Someday, Karen Kingsbury
- Dear To Me, Wanda Brunstetter
- Blink of an Eye, Ted Dekker
- Chosen, Ted Dekker
- Dawn's Light, Terri Blackstock
- The Parting, Beverly Lewis
- Redeeming Love, Francine Rivers
- Facing the Giants, Eric Wilson
6. Baker is looking for an Editorial Director.
I have so much more news to tell, but I'm tired. Hop on the MomFest Party this week. I will be giving away some books for those participating in my Mother's Day Contest.