We spoke about starting a kindness journal two weeks ago. I hope those who began theirs with me share what they found today at Christian Fiction Blog or on their blogs, just link back to me, so I can find you. So far I discovered many acts of kindness and that I forgot to record some. I'll do better this week. Below are six that standout. Four of which deals with this blog's topic:
Although this economy is tight and about to get down right ugly, wouldn't it be nice if we chose to provide our services to someone deserves it? I challenge you to do that this week and let me know how it goes next week.
Now unto my Six:
1. Every day I did saw acts of kindness at Atlanta Gas Stations. Yesterday I bumped into my mom there. We had a mini-family reunion as we waited for gas. I took a bad pic, but we got the crowd smiling.
2. Ella Curry, host of Blog Talk Radio's Black Author's Network has given me her Tuesday show(Tonight). Ella's show is popular. I'm new with BTR. I listen. I chat. I don't host. She's giving me a spot to chat with some of my write-or-die chicks tonight. I'm honored.
3. A vendor at the Rockdale County Fair gave Selah and me a pair of shades for free just for coming back to his table as we promised.
4. I offered to do a free press release for a Christian duo who desperately needs it.
5. My friend and internet marketing strategist, Deontee Gordon edited an article I have written for a trade journal.
6. My other new buddy Social Media Marketing expert, Alejandro Reyes gave this same Deontee Gordon his business coaching package for free.