At The Writer's View this week, author Tricia Goyer began a very fun and informative discussion: "What are your Favorite Things?" I've learned more about my buddies in the group, then the years I've been a member. I've also learned about some great writing tools, software, tech and fun stuff. So now I'm curious about the readers of Christian Fiction Blog:
What are your Favorite Things?
I'll start. My favorite things are:
- discovering a great book, of course
- Firefox Scribewire. I can work on my blog posts offline, dump pics and stats in there. Love it.
- #journchat on Mondays.
- my daughter, Selah is my best thing
- Enzo's White Pizza with a little spinach on top
- Namaste Yoga
- a fresh canvas to paint on
- a fresh composition book to write in
- highschool football, it's pure and no money involved
- walter mosley's easy rawlins mysteries
- Girl Scouts
- Hello Kitty
- Aveeno moisturizer with SPF 35 great!
- The Sunday Soundtrack visit www.vibesandscribes.com for a free download
- Michael Buble everything
- Avon Skin so Soft bubble bath
- My Bishop TD Jakes Woman Thou Art Loosed Bible
- Donald Lawrence anything
- my new Palm Treo Pro
- John Legend
- Michael Jackson's Butterflies
- McSweeney's online
- Sadie Jones novels
- The Sound of Music on DVD