This is Day 10 of 30 Days to Build a Better Book Blog. We slowed down a bit to catch some newbie bloggers up. So today let's do something fun and simple that help you learn more about blogging and meet more book bloggers like yourself.
This week I'm participating in Book Blogger Appreciation Week. Today's Challenge is to answer 1 or 2 of the questions below in five words or less. Here's my response. Hope you join in on the fun!
- Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack? I drink lemonade sweet tea.
- Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you? I write in review copies only.
- How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? I use book jewelry.
- Laying the book flat open? Never
- Fiction, Non-fiction, or both? Both
- Hard copy or audiobooks? Hard copy
- Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point? will read entire good book
- If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away? no
- What are you currently reading? The Hope of Refuge
- What is the last book you bought? Breaking Dawn
- Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time? More than one
- Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read? I read all day.
- Do you prefer series books or stand alone books? Doesn't matter.
- Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over? Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie
- How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?) date received