Enter to win an advance copy of Miranda Parker’s A Good Excuse To Be Bad via GoodReads First Reads.
Giveaway dates: May 14-Jun 14, 2011
5 copies available, 121 people have already entered
Countries available: US
terms & conditions
- If more people are interested in a book than there are copies available, we will pick the winners at our discretion. The factors that go into our algorithm are: randomness, site activity, genre of books on your shelves, current phase of the moon, and more.
- No purchase necessary. Only one entry is allowed per household. You must be 13 or older and a legal resident of one of the countries this giveaway is listed for.
- The publisher or author, not Goodreads, is responsible for shipment of books to winners. To list a book, the publisher or author has already agreed never to send you anything except the book in question.
- You are not required to review the book if you win a copy. However, we encourage you do to so, as it's the reason the publishers are giving us free books in the first place. People who review the books are also more likely to win more advance copies in the future.
- By accepting an advance copy and posting a review, you grant Goodreads and the publisher an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute your review.
- In compliance with FTC guidelines, please disclose in your review that you received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.
Click here and enter to win