8:00 -8:45 PM
Our bro host tonight is
Ron Hudson Author, blogger, radio talk show host, CM.NLP and Strategic Influence and Persuasion Trainer Listen-in to his BlogTalkRadio show Immediate Influence that airs on Monday nights at 6:30pm PST, 8:30pm CST, 9:30pm EST: www.immediateinfluence.com
2. Top Topics(Hot Topics) Below to look through. The list is tentative. You know how we do.
3. Special Guest: Author/Playwright Tiffany Warren is the author of a new Christian novel The Bishop's Daughter (January 09, Hachette Book Group.) Tiffany L Warren is also the bestselling author of "What a Sista Should Do", "Farther than I Meant to Go, and "Longer than I Meant to Stay". Tiffany also writes young adult fiction under the pen name Nikki Carter. Her first young adult novel "Step to This" will be released in March, 2009. She is also the founder of the Faith in Fiction Retreat, which is slated for July 2009 in Orlando, FL. She will in Atlanta this weekend.
1. Tyler Perry's Meet the Brown's the sitcom airs tomorrow on TBS. Will this show be better received by progressives? Why does Tyler have so much groundswell? Influence? Your thoughts
Source Link: http://christianfiction.blogspot.com/2008/12/trailer-park-tuesday-tyler-perrys-meet.html
2. TD Jakes New Novel turned Movie "Not Easily Broken" starring Morris Chestnutt and Taraji P. Henson. Will it be better than the book? Sony gave TD Jakes a 3 movie deal. Is this a new trend? How influential is TD Jakes?
3. Let it Shine in 09 what could that mean? Source Linkg: http://www.utterli.com/u/utt/u-ODEwMzk2Nw#utt-ODEwMzk2Nw
4. Obama Inauguration and The Economy. The inaugural committee for President-elect Barack Obama just announced there will be a "Neighborhood Inaugural Ball" at the Washington Convention Center on January 20. Tickets will be available for free or at an affordable price, according to USA Today. Obama's inauguration committee claims it is the first official inaugural ball of its kind featuring interactive components like webcasting and text messaging, to link neighborhoods across the country with the new president.Is it fair to ask him not to celebrate with a ball?
5. The Macbrook Wheel
What do you think? Will Steve Jobs Influence change the way we use our fingers?
6. Roland Burris Theatrics on Capitol Hill
WASHINGTON – Roland Burris tried to take President-elect Barack Obama's Illinois Senate seat Tuesday but failed in a scripted piece of political theater staged just before the opening of the 111th Congress. "Mr. Burris is not in possession of the necessary credentials from the state of Illinois," declared Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada.
Burris, 71, earlier confirmed that Secretary of the Senate Nancy Erickson had informed him in a private meeting that his credentials lacked a required signature and his state's seal.
He said he had been advised that "I would not be accepted, and I will not be seated, and I will not be permitted on the floor." He spoke to a crowd of reporters who had followed him across the street for a news conference in a cold and steady rain outside the Capitol.
Sourcelink: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090106/ap_on_go_co/senate_burri s